- Treasuries Move Notably Lower On Step Toward Tax Reform October 20, 2017
- Dollar Trading Mixed As The Weekend Approaches October 20, 2017
- Crude Oil Rises As U.S. Rig Count Tumbles October 20, 2017
- *Trump Hints Powell And Taylor Are Fed Head Front-runners October 20, 2017
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- EUR/USD Technical Outlook: Euro Price Pattern Colliding with ECB October 20, 2017The euro could be on the cusp of validating (or invalidating) a potential H&S top as a critical ECB meeting arrives on Thursday.
- Gold Prices Fall Back to Fibonacci Support as USD Re-Approaches Highs October 20, 2017Gold prices reversed off of the $1,300 level this week as USD strength showed-up. After prices have found three days of support at a key Fibonacci level, has the selling ceased as we move closer to the October FOMC meeting?
- S&P 500 Trend May Continue Lower October 20, 2017Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current US 500 price trend may soon reverse lower despite the fact traders remain net-short.
- S&P 500 – Slow Motion Melt-up Threatened but Remains Intact (For Now) October 20, 2017Yesterday, the market started off on its heels but quickly found support on a familiar line of support and stormed back; keep on going or warning shots fired?
- DAX Extends into Top-Side Trend-lines, Reversal Underway October 19, 2017The German benchmark traded up into key long-term trend-lines from a high-level consolidation; reversal in momentum shifts focus lower.
- Nikkei 225 Technical Analysis: Bulls Keep Momentum, Need a Rest October 19, 2017The Nikkei 225 has pushed on to make new highs not seen for twenty years. However, it is also looking breathlessly overbought and probably needs a reflective pause.