Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- British Pound Weekly Technical Forecast: Sterling Seeks Further Brexit News November 17, 2018The Pound faced a tumultuous trading week with a breakdown in Brexit optimism as members of Parliament voiced outrage over a proposed Brexit deal text.
- US Oil Has Three Days of Stability Against Six Weeks and 30% Of Tumble November 16, 2018Calling a true recovery for crude oil owing to a three day steadying is extremely risky against the backdrop of a near 30 percent collapse for the commodity.
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Best Gain Since 2016, Downtrend Holds November 16, 2018EUR/GBP prices had the best gain in a day since June 2016 on Brexit fears, but a new resistance line keeps the downtrend intact. October highs should be cleared for a lasting climb.
- NZDUSD Elliott Wave Analysis: Bullish Impulse Suggests More Upside November 15, 2018NZDUSD appears to be carving a bullish impulse wave in Elliott wave terms. This implies continued strength while holding above .6611.
- Bitcoin: Weekly Short Positions Skyrocket 31% as Prices Hit a 13 Month Low November 15, 2018Traders are less net-long than yesterday and last week, and recent changes in sentiment warn that the current Bitcoin price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long.
- DJIA: Dow Jones Tests 25k as Post-FOMC Sell-Off Extends November 15, 2018US equities continue to face pressure after last week's FOMC meeting, and the Dow Jones sees that sell-off extend into a sixth day as prices test below a key support level at 25k.