- *Amended: Eurozone Nov Trade Surplus S.a. EUR 15.1 Bln, Consensus EUR 12.8 Bln January 15, 2019
- Gold Subdued As Equities Rebound January 15, 2019
- Oil Prices Rise Amid Supply Cuts January 15, 2019
- German 2018 Growth Weakest In 5 Years January 15, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Bitcoin: Prompts a Mixed Bias January 23, 2019The combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a further mixed Bitcoin trading bias.
- Gold Price Technical Outlook: XAU Pullback to Threaten 2019 Range Low January 23, 2019Gold is testing a critical support confluence at the yearly range lows. Here are the targets & invalidation levels that matter on the XAU/USD charts this week.
- FTSE Chart Analysis –Weak Price Sequence off December Low January 23, 2019Price action in the FTSE since finding a low at the end of the year has a corrective look to it and suggests we soon see those lows sooner rather than later.
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Trend-Defining Support Under Fire January 23, 2019The Euro is pressuring support guiding a two-month rise against the US Dollar, with a break lower opening the door for resumption of the longer-term down trend.
- DAX 30 & CAC 40 Charts: At or Near Turning Points January 22, 2019The DAX is up against an important trend-line while the CAC is trading near on solid price resistance.
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Aussie Dollar Rally Fizzles Near 0.72 January 22, 2019A spirited Australian Dollar recovery against the currency’s US namesake has faltered above the 0.72 figure. Sellers now look for confirmation of a larger reversal.