- South Korea Producer Prices Add 0.2% In May June 20, 2018
- BRAZIL: Ibovespa Up 1% On Petrobras, Expectation On Selic Rate Stability June 20, 2018
- New Zealand GDP On Tap For Thursday June 20, 2018
- *South Korea Producer Prices +0.2% On Month, +2.2% On Year In May June 20, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- S&P 500 and Dow Jones Charts Rolling Over, Could Be in For a Big Test June 22, 2018U.S. markets are on the verge of undergoing a test as summer arrives, how the S&P 500 and Dow fare in days ahead could be quite meaningful...
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Down Trend Intact as Selloff Pauses June 22, 2018The Australian Dollar is vulnerable to deeper losses against its US counterpart after breaking counter-trend support guiding the upswing early May.
- Weekly Technical Perspective on the British Pound (GBP/USD) June 21, 2018The Pound is attempting a reversal off confluence support on the heels of the BoE. Here are the targets & invalidation levels that matter on the GBP/USD weekly chart.
- Dow Jones Begins Test of Key Support Zone: Will Buyers Respond? June 21, 2018The Dow continues to pull back and this comes despite the fact that the Nasdaq just set a fresh all-time-high yesterday. With the Dow Jones testing a key zone of support, will buyers show-up to re-grab control of short-term price action?
- Gold & Silver Price Forecast – Extended but at Risk of More Losses June 21, 2018Precious metals have taken it on the chin and oversold short-term, but still have room to go before big levels of support are met.
- Nikkei 225 Technical Analysis - Can A Double Top Be Avoided? June 21, 2018The Nikkei 225 slid sharply this week on trade war worries, raising the specter of a technical double top. This may yet prove a false prospect, however.