- *Euro Falls To 2-day Low Of 1.1242 Against Franc December 14, 2018
- *Euro Declines To Weekly Low Of 128.16 Against Yen December 14, 2018
- *Euro Slides To More Than 2-week Low Of 1.1287 Vs U.S. Dollar After Eurozone PMI December 14, 2018
- Euro Drops Further After Eurozone PMI December 14, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Triangle Setup Carries Bearish Cues December 14, 2018The Euro looks to have carved out Triangle chart pattern, hinting at on-coming continuation of the dominant downward trend against the US Dollar.
- DJIA: Dow Jones Attempts to Re-Gain Footing Ahead of December FOMC December 13, 2018The fourth quarter of this year has brought a stark change-of-pace to US equity markets. Will the FOMC give stock bulls a reprieve at next week's rate decision when looking to 2019 and thereafter?
- Gold & Silver Price Analysis – Working Towards Resistance December 13, 2018Precious metals have been gradually on the move higher, but another little push will have resistance in focus for both gold and silver.
- Nikkei 225 Technical Analysis: Key Support Holds Firm Again December 13, 2018The Nikkei 225 has staged a modest bounce-back this week, and in so doing highlighted the importance of a key medium-term prop
- EUR/USD: Traders Remain Net-Long Despite a Mixed Bias December 12, 2018The combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a further mixed EURUSD trading bias.
- Gold Sentiment Gives a Strong Bearish Bias December 12, 2018Traders are further net-long than yesterday and last week, and the combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger Spot Gold-bearish contrarian trading bias.