- Oil Holds Firm Near 2019 Highs February 21, 2019
- *Latvia Jan Producer Price Index Up 0.1% On Month February 21, 2019
- *Latvia Jan Producer Price Index Up 4.6% On Year Vs. 5.4% In December February 21, 2019
- Eurozone Private Sector Growth At 3-month High February 21, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- AUD Technical Analysis Overview: AUDUSD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD February 21, 2019AUDUSD stabilizing around 0.71 after excessive drop overnight. Crucial support keeps AUDNZD afloat.
- Gold & Silver Price Charts – Major Long-term Levels to Dent Rally February 21, 2019The recent surge in precious metal prices has significant multi-year resistance of varying degrees in play, seen as likely to lead to weakness.
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Down Trend Ready to Resume? February 21, 2019The Euro may be preparing to turn lower against the US Dollar after yet another test of resistance guiding the dominant decline since January 2018.
- Nikkei 225 Technical Analysis: Mature Uptrend Holds Into New Range February 21, 2019The Nikkei 225 remains well within a respected daily-chart uptrend channel and is now consolidating within a new, significant range.
- GBPUSD: Cable Pulls Back From Fibonacci Resistance After FOMC Minutes February 20, 2019GBPUSD tested above 1.3100 earlier after a strong four-day push, but with USD strength showing up and a very uncertain backdrop around Brexit - can bulls maintain?
- Dow Marches to 26k as 2019 Rally Continues February 20, 2019US equities have continued to recover from the Q4 sell-off, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average is making a move back-towards the 26k psychological level.