- Dollar Loses Ground Against Major Currencies August 23, 2019
- Treasuries Move Sharply Higher Following Trump's Tweets About China August 23, 2019
- Oil Settles Sharply Lower As Trade Jitters Spark Demand Concerns August 23, 2019
- Gold Futures Settle At Over 6-year High As Trade Tensions Escalate August 23, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Three-Year Low Under Pressure August 26, 2019The New Zealand Dollar has extended downward to challenge three-year lows against its US counterpart. A breakdown might pave the way toward the 0.62 figure.
- Crude Oil, Equities Risk Downside Breakout as Gold Prices Rally August 25, 2019
- US Dollar Technical Outlook as Trump, FOMC Drive the Flow August 25, 2019It was a brutal end to the week for the Greenback as a cocktail of drivers appeared that helped to push the currency from its perch.
- Crude Oil Price Chart Outlook: Trade War Selloff Eyes Support August 25, 2019Crude oil prices plunged nearly 2% last week as commodity traders wrestled with bearish headwinds that stemmed from the latest US-China trade war escalation, but could the selloff soon subside?
- Sterling Price Outlook: British Pound Recovery Faces First Test August 24, 2019Sterling has rallied 2% off the yearly lows with price now eyeing the first test of downtrend resistance. Here are the levels that matter on the GBP/USD weekly chart.
- Australian Dollar Pressures 2009 Lows on USD, JPY. GBP Breaks Out? August 24, 2019The Australian Dollar continues pressuring lows last seen since 2009 against the US Dollar and Japanese Yen. Most progress was made against the British Pound after resistance broke.