- Prime News: Oil Prices Drop as Russia Warns of Gradual Output Rise May 25, 2018
- Prime News: Yen retreats from 2-week high after N. Korea says still open to talks with U.S. May 25, 2018
- Prime News: Gold Prices Hold Above $1,300 on Safe-Haven Demand May 25, 2018
- Prime News: Trump Cancels Nuclear Summit with North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un May 24, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- EUR/USD Weekly Technical Forecast: Euro Moving Towards Key Support to Curb Persistent Selling May 26, 2018The theme of EURUSD selling shows no signs of abating, key risk events come in the form of Eurozone inflation and US NFP report.
- Gold: Reversal Above 1300 Despite Bearish Sentiment May 25, 2018The current Spot Gold price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long.
- USD/CAD Jumps above 50-Day Moving Average as Oil Drops on OPEC News May 25, 2018A turn lower in crude oil from 3-year highs may help CAD bears regain the momentum they enjoyed earlier this year as USD/CAD may trade toward C$1.3000.
- Dow Jones Builds into Box After Gap-Fill May 25, 2018The week started with a bang as US equities gapped-higher, and the Dow crossing above a key level of resistance. But that strength could not hold, and now a series of other themes have caught the world's attention as we move towards a widely-expected rate hike in June.
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Down Trend Still Holds Sway May 25, 2018The Australian Dollar has recovered nearly 3 percent of its value since hitting an 11-month low in early May but the dominant price trend points firmly lower.
- Crude Oil Price Forecast: Brent Premium Favors OPEC Induced Volatility May 24, 2018WTI crude oil has traded at the sharpest discount to the global benchmark, Brent since 2015. Traders now wonder if OPEC now has the incentive to roll-back production curbs.