- U.S. Wholesale Inventories Inch Up 0.1% In April June 8, 2018
- Copper Is Fool's Gold Right Now June 8, 2018
- Loonie Slides After Weak Canada Jobs Data June 8, 2018
- Things Will Only Get Worse For Bitcoin, Analyst Warns June 8, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- FTSE Technical Outlook: Lifting from Support Ahead of BoE June 20, 2018The FTSE recently weakened into a key area of support and finding sponsorship so far, event risk comes tomorrow via the BoE.
- Japanese Technical Analysis: USD/JPY Could Be Set To Bounce June 20, 2018The Japanese Yen has scored a strong haven bid thanks to swirling trade tensions . However USD/JPY remains in its broad uptrend, even if AUD/JPY looks a bit harder pressed
- Weekly Technical Perspective on the Canadian Dollar (USD/CAD) June 19, 2018USD/CAD has rallied more than 5% YTD with prices probing fresh yearly highs today. Here are the targets & invalidation levels that matter on the USD/CAD weekly chart.
- USD/JPY: Net-Long Positions is at the Lowest Level This Year June 19, 2018The combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a further mixed USDJPY trading bias.
- S&P 500 Reversal in Play As Sentiment Shifts June 19, 2018Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current US 500 price trend may soon reverse lower despite the fact traders remain net-short.
- Dow Jones Approaching Key Support: Can Buyers Hold the Lows? June 19, 2018Global stocks have been offered-lower since last week's FOMC and ECB rate decisions, and the Dow Jones is now approaching a key zone of support. Will buyers be able to hold the lows to provoke another move of bullish continuation?