- Dollar Rises On Strong Retail Sales Data June 14, 2019
- Treasuries Close Roughly Flat Following Lackluster Session June 14, 2019
- Oil Futures End Modestly Higher, But Post Weekly Loss Of 2.7% June 14, 2019
- Gold Futures Extend Winning Streak To 4th Day June 14, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Crude Oil Price Trading Bias Bearish as Chart Resistance Pressured June 16, 2019Crude oil prices may be due for a near-term correction on reversal technical signals, but oil net-long positioning offers a bearish-contrarian bias, opening the door to testing 2018 lows.
- Gold Price Weekly Outlook: Breakout Stalls at Multi-year Resistance June 15, 2019Gold prices rallied for a fourth-consecutive week with the advance now testing the 2016 resistance slope. These are the levels that matter on the XAU/USD weekly chart.
- AUDUSD Chart Shows Bears in Control - Technical Outlook June 15, 2019Spot AUDUSD risks printing fresh multi-year lows after a hard rejection of the 0.7000 price level last week.
- Dow Jones, DAX 30, FTSE 100 Technical Forecast June 15, 2019The Dow Jones, DAX 30 and FTSE 100 may experience considerable volatility in the week ahead, here are the technical levels to watch.
- EURUSD Dropping After a Failed Breakout, Euro Stretched Across Board June 15, 2019The Euro put in for a notable retreat through the second half of last week, but its reversal is not as intense as EURUSD may insinuate. Will momentum spread in the week ahead?
- Pound Weekly Technical Outlook in GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD June 14, 2019GBPUSD pushed back down towards May lows as GBPJPY built-in a bearish engulfing pattern. But brighter days may be ahead in GBPAUD after a morning star formation.