- *Central Bank Of Egypt Leaves Interest Rates Unchanged November 15, 2018
- *U.S. Crude Oil Inventories Spike By 10.3 Million Barrels In Week Ended 11/9 November 15, 2018
- U.S. Business Inventories Rise In Line With Estimates In September November 15, 2018
- *U.S. Business Inventories Rise 0.3% In September November 15, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Bitcoin: Weekly Short Positions Skyrocket 31% as Prices Hit a 13 Month Low November 15, 2018Traders are less net-long than yesterday and last week, and recent changes in sentiment warn that the current Bitcoin price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long.
- DJIA: Dow Jones Tests 25k as Post-FOMC Sell-Off Extends November 15, 2018US equities continue to face pressure after last week's FOMC meeting, and the Dow Jones sees that sell-off extend into a sixth day as prices test below a key support level at 25k.
- Nikkei 225 Technical Analysis: Index Wilts Toward Key Chart Prop November 15, 2018The Nikkei 225 remains below its most recent uptrend line after a break last week. The bulls are now up against it, with the year’s lows getting closer
- USD/MYR May Drop Next as Dominant Trends in IDR and PHP Continue November 14, 2018Multiple bearish signals in USD/MYR warn that that Malaysian Ringgit may appreciate against the US Dollar next. Meanwhile the dominant trends in USD/IDR and USD/PHP may continue.
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: NZ Dollar Rally Ready to Resume? November 14, 2018The New Zealand Dollar may struggle to find upside follow-through against its US namesake despite seemingly bullish near-term technical positioning.
- USD/JPY: Weekly Short Positions Increase 23% Leading to a Bullish Bias November 13, 2018Traders are further net-short than yesterday and last week, and the combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger USDJPY-bullish contrarian trading bias.