- UK Retail Sales Recover Unexpectedly In June July 18, 2019
- Hong Kong Jobless Rate Steady In June July 18, 2019
- South Africa Wholesale Sales Fall In May July 18, 2019
- Poland Industrial Production Falls Unexpectedly In June July 18, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- US Dollar Chart Looks Geared Up for Higher Prices July 18, 2019The USD index price action contraction is set to lead to a move soon; there are factors to watch which help determine direction.
- DAX 30 & CAC 40 Charts: Pulling Back or Rolling Over? July 18, 2019The German and French markets have weakened so far this month, with some support not far below to put to test whether this is a healthy correction or the beginning of something more pervasive.
- Pound Sterling Outlook: GBP/JPY Price Printing New Multi-Month Low July 18, 2019At the start of this week, bearish momentum continued after nearly one month of sideways movement. Here are the key levels GBP/JPY sellers need to consider if the pair are to test their yearly support
- Nikkei 225 Fall Breaks Range, Puts Focus On Retracement Support July 18, 2019The Nikkei 225 has slipped with other regional markets as trade worries weigh again. Technically things don’t look too bad for the bulls yet, but important support is coming up.
- AUD/USD: Australian Dollar Eyes Jobs Data, RBA Rate Cut Bets July 17, 2019The Aussie is at risk and could experience sizable price swings during Thursday's trading session in response to upcoming Australian unemployment rate and change in employment data on deck.
- Turkish Lira Price Forecast: USD/TRY Eying a Test of the Weekly Low July 17, 2019Last week USD/TRY corrected higher then started a sideways move. Here are the key chart points traders may need to consider to move in a clear direction