- Bank Indonesia Signals Rate Cuts After Lowering Reserve Requirement June 20, 2019
- U.S. Weekly Jobless Claims Dip More Than Expected June 20, 2019
- Dollar Drops Further Vs Most Majors Following U.S. Weekly Jobless Claims June 20, 2019
- *U.S. Initial Jobless Claims Dip To 216,000 In Week Ended 6/15 June 20, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Spot Gold: Retail Trader Data Shows 56.2% of Traders Are Net-Long June 20, 2019Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current Spot Gold price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long.
- Bitcoin: Retail Trader Data Shows 76.8% of Traders Are Net-Long June 20, 2019Traders are further net-long than yesterday and last week, and the combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger Bitcoin-bearish contrarian trading bias.
- S&P 500: Retail Trader Data Shows 66.3% of Traders Are Net-Short June 20, 2019The combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger US 500-bullish contrarian trading bias.
- Canadian Dollar Outlook: USD/CAD Selloff Might Continue Below This Price June 20, 2019Bearish momentum resumed sending the price lower after dovish clear signals from the Fed yesterday. Here are the relevant news and key levels for USD/CAD price
- Dow Jones, S&P 500, and Nasdaq 100 Technical Outlook as Highs Near June 20, 2019Can stocks keep on rising as new highs approach, or could the market be in for a bit of a set-back; should gain better clarity on this in the days ahead…
- EURUSD Chart Analysis: Choppy Trade Belies Bearish Trend Bias June 20, 2019The Euro bungled an upside reversal against the US Dollar, backsliding into an inconclusive range. Still, the dominant trend bias continues to favor weakness.