- Luxembourg Jobless Rate Steady For Second Month September 20, 2018
- Greece Current Account Surplus Rises In July September 20, 2018
- Pound Strengthens Following Unexpected Rise In U.K. Retail Sales September 20, 2018
- Denmark Consumer Confidence Weakens In September September 20, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Gold & Silver Price Technical Analysis: Range-break in Sight? September 20, 2018Precious metals continue to range on the border of historical extremes, how much longer can this persist before we see a tradable move?
- Rand Report: What Will The South African Reserve Bank Do? September 20, 2018The rand�s sharp weakening over the last three months, largely in sympathy with emerging market currencies, has provided some inflationary concerns.
- Nikkei 225 Technical Analysis: Can Impressive Gains Stick? September 20, 2018The Nikkei 225 is eyeing the highs of this year, which were made in its opening months. However it might be wise to wait now before getting back in. Direction should become clearer soon
- GBP/USD: Cable Bulls Attempt to Hold Higher-Low Fibonacci Support September 19, 2018Brexit headlines have started to take on a more negative tone, helping to erase an earlier topside pop in the British Pound on the heels of August inflation numbers.
- Gold Price Outlook: Breakout Potential as XAU/USD Consolidates September 19, 2018Gold prices are in consolidation within the September opening-range. Here are the targets & invalidation levels that matter for XAU/USD into the close of the week.
- FTSE Technical Outlook – Slowly Finding its Footing, Levels & Lines to Watch September 19, 2018The FTSE continues to gain traction as the recovery from last week tries to pick up momentum, but overall price action remains uninspiring.