- New Zealand Consumer Prices Rise 0.4% In Q2 July 16, 2018
- BRAZIL: DI Rates Trade Slightly Lower On Domestic Economic Data, USD July 16, 2018
- New Zealand Inflation Gains 0.4% In Q2 July 16, 2018
- *BRAZIL: IBOVESPA FALLS 0.13%, TRADING AT 76,493 PTS July 16, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- GBP/USD: Cable’s Q2 Down-Trend in Focus Ahead of UK CPI July 16, 2018The British Pound is poised to move this week as a series of pivotal data points are released ahead of the BoE's Super Thursday rate decision in August. Can expectations for higher rates finally reverse the Q2 down-trend?
- Bitcoin: Price Jumps While Traders Remain Net-Long July 16, 2018Traders are further net-long than yesterday and last week, and the combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger Bitcoin-bearish contrarian trading bias.
- USDJPY Trades Near 2018 Highs As Factors Multiply To Support Rise July 16, 2018The Japanese Yen continues to weaken against the US Dollar as sights are set on a move through the YTD high and toward the late 2017 high and possibly beyond.
- EUR/USD: EUR/USD: Prices May Fall As Net-Short Positions Jump 8.4% Overnight July 16, 2018The combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a further mixed EURUSD trading bias.
- CoT Update – Bullish USD Sentiment Remains a Key Theme in Futures Market July 16, 2018Several major currency contracts continue to see additional selling from the weeks before, some are unwinds (EUR), while others are at or near multi-year extremes (AUD).
- EUR/USD Weekly Technical Outlook: Higher-low, Support Test, or Nothing? July 16, 2018The euro may soon be on the verge of testing major support in the low-11500s again; if it does, can it hold yet again, or will it finally succumb to selling pressure?