- RBA Minutes On Tap For Tuesday August 20, 2018
- Crude Oil Futures Settle Higher August 20, 2018
- Gold Settles Higher Ahead Of US-China Trade Talks, Fed Minutes August 20, 2018
- Dollar Losing Ground After Early Gains Erode August 20, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- GBP/USD: Oversold Cable Begins Bounce From Fibonacci Support August 20, 2018The British Pound has finally run into some support, and GBP/USD has been trading higher since last Wednesday morning. Can bulls continue to push, are are we simply setting up for another wave of selling in the pair?
- CoT Update: Large Speculators Net-short Gold First Time in a Long Time August 20, 2018The most recent report was more of the same, showing even more extreme dollar position changes and notably a flip short in gold by large speculators for the first time since 2002.
- EUR/USD Weekly Technical Outlook: Euro May Churn Before Resuming Lower August 20, 2018In the week ahead, the euro may try and continue retracing some of the recent breakdown below 11500, but the path of least resistance favors more selling to follow.
- ASX 200 Technical Analysis: Rise Puts All-Time High In Focus August 20, 2018The ASX 200 has clawed its way back to peaks investors won’t have seen for ten years, with the all time high made in late 2007 now looming in the bulls’ sights
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Looking to Sell into Euro Upswing August 20, 2018The Euro may recover further against the US Dollar having found support at the 1.13 figure before the dominant long-term down trend is resumed.
- Weekly Technical Forecast: A Late Dollar Correction and ’Risk’ Assets Rebound Presents Contrasting Trends August 17, 2018For the risk-leaning markets - carry, equities, etc - a late week recovery short-circuited yet another threat of broader reversal. However, the Dollar did not share in the recovery effort. It is trend versus reversal in a market pocked by volatility but lacking liquidity.