- U.S. Housing Starts Unexpectedly Dip 0.3% In March April 19, 2019
- *U.S. Housing Starts Drop 0.3% In March, Building Permits Tumble 1.7% April 19, 2019
- Japan Overall Inflation +0.5% On Year In March April 18, 2019
- *Japan Nationwide Overall CPI +0.5% On Year In March; Core CPI +0.8% April 18, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Weekly Trading Forecast: Seeking Clear Dow, Dollar and Oil Trends Ahead April 21, 2019Will a return of liquidity help charge enough volatility to settle the Dow’s proximity to record highs, clear the EURUSD’s inevitable break from a historically-tight range or return crude oil prices to trend?
- S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100 Technical Forecast April 21, 2019Questions raised over possible S&P 500 reversal, DAX eyes critical trendline, while FTSE 100 uptrend remains intact.
- EURUSD Counts Down to a Break but Euro Itself a Short-Term Bear Swing April 21, 2019There is value in assessing the Euro’s technical potential through its most liquid cross – EURUSD – but traders would do well to consider the single currency’s own bearings which paint a very different picture than range.
- Gold Price Weekly Technical Outlook: XAU at Support, Fresh 2019 Lows April 21, 2019Gold is down more-than 5.5% from the 2019 high with price now probing support at fresh yearly lows. These are the levels that matter on the XAU/USD weekly chart.
- US Dollar Weekly Technical Outlook: Big Test of Resistance Nearing April 21, 2019The US Dollar Index remains confined within a big-picture wedge, a test of the top of this pattern is just on the horizon…
- Sterling Week Ahead Technical Analysis - GBPUSD, EURGBP & GBPNZD April 21, 2019Sterling (GBP) continues to trade in restrictive ranges across a selection of currencies but headline GBPUSD may soon break below 1.3000 as the US dollar pushes higher.