- *Finland Feb Producer Prices Up 0.1% On Month, Same As In January March 25, 2019
- *Finland Feb Producer Prices +3.0% On Year Vs. +3.2% In January March 25, 2019
- *Singapore Feb Core CPI Up 1.5% On Year March 25, 2019
- *Singapore Feb CPI Up 0.5% On Month March 25, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- Nikkei 225 Technical Analysis: Key Uptrend Channel Under Big Threat March 25, 2019The Nikkei 225 has shared fully in this year’s equity gains, but its daily chart suggests that the bulls are getting very tired.
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Inching Closer to Resuming Down Trend March 25, 2019The Australian Dollar is inching closer to confirming the resumption of the down trend against its US counterpart as prices probe below near-term chart support.
- US Equity Outlook: Charts Show Stocks at Crucial Inflection Point After Fed March 24, 2019The Dow Jones Industrial Average and SP500 are levitating above technical confluence as the boost to stocks from a dovish Fed is offset by cuts to economic forecasts.
- Weekly Technical Forecast: Dollar Breakouts Fall Apart While Equities and Oil Rallies Stumble March 24, 2019Despite what implied volatility readings suggest, markets are showing greater volatility in actual price action. From the tentative turns in the Dow and crude oil to the persistent waves of nausea in FX activity levels, traders should remain vigilant and question the heft of nearby technical boundaries.
- Euro Weekly Technical Outlook: EURUSD Rejected by 200-DMA Again March 24, 2019A mid-week rally in EURUSD, on the back of a short-lived US dollar sell-off, was quickly re-traced with the path of least resistance for the pair likely lower in the short-term.
- Weekly Gold Price Forecast: Channel Provides Guide for Longs & Shorts March 23, 2019Gold is trading higher within a channel which keeps short-term momentum edging upward, but a breakdown may soon usher in sellers.