- Dollar Gains In Strength Against Most Major Rivals March 22, 2019
- Oil Futures Settle Sharply Lower On Growth Concerns March 22, 2019
- Treasuries Pull Back Off Best Levels But Close Firmly Positive March 22, 2019
- Gold Futures Settle At 3-week High As Stocks Tumble On Growth Worries March 22, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Weekly Technical Forecast: Dollar Breakouts Fall Apart While Equities and Oil Rallies Stumble March 24, 2019Despite what implied volatility readings suggest, markets are showing greater volatility in actual price action. From the tentative turns in the Dow and crude oil to the persistent waves of nausea in FX activity levels, traders should remain vigilant and question the heft of nearby technical boundaries.
- Euro Weekly Technical Outlook: EURUSD Rejected by 200-DMA Again March 24, 2019A mid-week rally in EURUSD, on the back of a short-lived US dollar sell-off, was quickly re-traced with the path of least resistance for the pair likely lower in the short-term.
- Weekly Gold Price Forecast: Channel Provides Guide for Longs & Shorts March 23, 2019Gold is trading higher within a channel which keeps short-term momentum edging upward, but a breakdown may soon usher in sellers.
- Is FOMC Scared of a Stronger DXY? Apparently So, As They Should March 23, 2019Unfortunately, the Federal Reserve does not speak in a vacuum. Despite their desire for a weaker US Dollar, the rest of the world seems to see US assets (and thereby) the US Dollar as a likely haven from global weakness, which could potentially frustrate the Fed’s plans.
- British Pound Volatility Continues and a Break Is Inevitable… March 23, 2019The Pound exhibited extraordinary volatility these past weeks as the markets chewed over Brexit uncertainties. As uncertainty prevails, a breakout will be tough to secure; but exceptional volatility will eventually lead to a break.
- Crude Oil Price Forecast: Evening Star Prints as $60 Breakout Fails March 23, 2019The bullish 2019 trend in Oil prices finally found some resistance this week at the $60-handle, at which point a bearish formation printed. But will buyers completely step back ahead of the Q2 open?