- Taiwan's Industrial Output Growth Eases In August September 25, 2018
- BoE's Vlieghe Says QE Unwinding Need Not Impact Yield Curve September 25, 2018
- Pound Climbs After BoE Vlieghe's Remarks September 25, 2018
- Poland's Unemployment Rate Lowest In 28 Years September 25, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- DAX 30 Technical Outlook – Upside Not Without its Obstacles September 25, 2018The German benchmark has put in a decent rally off the monthly low, but resistance and trend are at odds with appetite for stocks.
- ASX 200 Technical Analysis: Resistance Holds, More Falls Likely September 25, 2018The ASX 200 has staged an impressive little rally from its recent lows but that rally seems to be petering out. Bulls don’t have long to make their case, if they are going to
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Downtrend Ready to Resume? September 25, 2018The Euro is struggling for follow-through on a break of four-month trend resistance. Near-term positioning hinting that the dominant downtrend may soon resume.
- GBP/USD: Cable Bulls Grasp on to Fibonacci for Support September 24, 2018The British Pound is pulling back again, but the headline-driven sell-off from last week appears to have found support. The big question remains as to whether bulls can hold the line.
- Japanese Yen Weekly Technical Outlook: Recent Yen Selloff May Hit Pause September 24, 2018The Yen is still on weak footing, but pairs like EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY should trail the pack.
- CoT Weekly Update: GBP/USD, AUD/USD & Other Major Markets September 24, 2018The most recent report showed historically large changes in the British pound and Australian dollar, extending short positioning to even bigger long-term extremes.