- Oil Futures End Higher, But Post Sharp Weekly Loss October 19, 2018
- Treasuries Move To The Downside Amid Quiet Trading Day October 19, 2018
- Gold Ends Slightly Lower As Equities Rebound October 19, 2018
- Dollar Trading Mixed Ahead Of The Weekend October 19, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Gold Weekly Technical Outlook: Price Rally Fizzles Ahead of Resistance October 21, 2018A three-week rally has gold trading just below a critical resistance range in price. Here are the targets & invalidation levels that matter on the XAU/USD weekly chart.
- Euro Biased Lower But Weekly Chart Shows Warning Sign for Sellers October 21, 2018The Euro still seems biased lower against the US Dollar but technical positioning has turned muddy, with the weekly chart warning of a possible reversal ahead.
- Technical Forecast for Dow, S&P 500, FTSE 100, DAX and Nikkei October 20, 2018It was a week of relief for equity bulls, as global stocks dug into support after last week's rather pronounced sell-off. But now that support is in, will bulls follow-through?
- Can the Dollar Draw from EURUSD, USDJPY to Return to 15 Month Highs? October 20, 2018The Dollar staunched its bleeding this past week, but the rebound put the EURUSD back 1.1450 didn’t seem to carry the intent of a true breakout and follow through. It is crucial measure conviction as much as identify key levels.
- GBPUSD Weekly Technical Outlook: Higher Prices Unlikely October 20, 2018Sterling slipped by over 2 cents against the US dollar over the week, breaking back through support to trade at a two-week low.
- AUD/USD in Consolidation. GBP/AUD Risks Reversal, AUD/NZD More so October 19, 2018AUD/USD prices are kept at bay by support and resistance barriers. GBP/AUD is very close to reversing its dominant uptrend, but not as close as AUD/NZD which is already turning lower.