- *Amended: Eurozone Nov Trade Surplus S.a. EUR 15.1 Bln, Consensus EUR 12.8 Bln January 15, 2019
- Gold Subdued As Equities Rebound January 15, 2019
- Oil Prices Rise Amid Supply Cuts January 15, 2019
- German 2018 Growth Weakest In 5 Years January 15, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- Technical Outlook: S&P 500 Upside Limited, DAX Makes Topside Breach January 19, 2019Descending trendline to spark inflection point for S&P 500, while DAX breaches key resistance.
- US Dollar Weekly Technical Forecast: Rally Back into Consolidation Zone Improves Outlook January 19, 2019For the past week, the DXY Index has been moving in lockstep with stocks and US Treasury yields. There’s little reason to think that will change in the week ahead.
- Sterling (GBP) Weekly Technical Outlook: Taking a Post-Rally Breather January 19, 2019A positive week for Sterling across the board ends with minor pull-backs ahead of the weekend.
- AUD/USD, AUD/CAD Prepare for Next Big Moves as AUD/JPY May Reverse January 18, 2019The Australian Dollar generally struggled extending gains last week. AUD/USD and AUD/CAD may set the stage for their next big moves ahead. AUD/JPY may be on the verge of a reversal.
- DAX 30 & CAC 40 Charts: Trying to Push Towards New Levels of Resistance January 18, 2019Eurozone equities continue to press higher as are other global markets despite resistance levels, this may have another set of levels in focus with continued strength.
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Sellers Take Aim at Key Support January 18, 2019The Euro has slumped back toward key support after failing to make good on an upside range break. Clearing this hurdle may mark long-term downtrend resumption.