Analyst Picks admin
- Nikkei 225 Technical Analysis: Key Support Holds Firm Again December 13, 2018The Nikkei 225 has staged a modest bounce-back this week, and in so doing highlighted the importance of a key medium-term prop
- EUR/USD: Traders Remain Net-Long Despite a Mixed Bias December 12, 2018The combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a further mixed EURUSD trading bias.
- Gold Sentiment Gives a Strong Bearish Bias December 12, 2018Traders are further net-long than yesterday and last week, and the combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger Spot Gold-bearish contrarian trading bias.
- GBP/USD: Cable Poses Short-Cover Rally Ahead of No-Confidence Vote December 12, 2018The British Pound is putting in a vigorous bounce from the 1.2500 psychological level; but already an area of prior support is helping to set resistance ahead of today's no-confidence vote.
- Short Positions Grow 23% Overnight As May’s Confidence Vote Approaches December 12, 2018Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current GBPUSD price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long.
- S&P 500, Dow Jones & Nasdaq 100 Charts: Monday’s Reversal Lows Hold the Key December 12, 2018Monday’s turnaround came at a critical spot and so long as those lows hold the market may be able to stave off further selling until after the calendar flips to 2019.
- *Philippine CB Holds Key Rate Unchanged At 4.75% As Expected December 13, 2018
- *Swiss National Bank Leaves Sight Deposit Rate Unchanged At -0.75% As Expected December 13, 2018
- Franc Little Changed After SNB Decision December 13, 2018
- Franc Little Changed After Swiss Producer And Import Prices; SNB Decision Due December 13, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|