- U.S. Dollar Falls As Fed Rate Cut Likely This Month July 22, 2019
- German Finance Ministry Warns Of Prolonged Industrial Weakness July 22, 2019
- Loonie Drops Further After Canada Wholesale Sales July 22, 2019
- *Canadian Wholesale Sales Slump 1.8% In May July 22, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- Most Volatile Currencies This Week - EURUSD, USDTRY July 22, 2019Amid a raft of key central bank decisions, EURUSD and USDTRY are expected to be among the most volatile currencies across the G10 space.
- Weekly Technical Forecast: Dow Eases Back from Record, Dollar Struggles to Light Fuse, Gold Holds Its Break July 22, 2019There is a clear inconsistency in both activity level and bearing across the standard benchmarks of the speculative markets. With the Dollar suffering a jolt without a trend, Dow and other indices hanging just shy of record highs and gold breaking higher in stages; we are seeing more volatility that is often the precursor of […]
- Spot Gold: Percentage of Traders Net-Long is at its Highest Since 27 May July 22, 2019Traders are further net-long than yesterday and last week, and the combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger Spot Gold-bearish contrarian trading bias.
- USD/JPY: Traders Continue to Remain Net-Long July 22, 2019Traders are further net-long than yesterday and last week, and the combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger USD/JPY-bearish contrarian trading bias.
- FTSE 100 Outlook – Constructive Price Behavior Suggests Higher Prices July 22, 2019The FTSE has been back-and-filling in a constructive manner, points to another round of strength to come soon.
- CAD Longs Sharply Increase, GBP Remains Bearish, JPY Shorts Build - COT Report July 22, 2019Weekly changes in G10 FX positioning sees CAD net longs sharply increase, while speculators continue to add to GBP shorts.