- GBP/USD: Net-Long Exposure Shrinks, Forecasting a Bullish Outlook August 17, 2018Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current GBPUSD price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long.
- EUR/USD Weekly Technical Outlook: Euro May Churn Before Resuming Lower August 17, 2018In the week ahead, the euro may try and continue retracing some of the recent breakdown below 11500, but the path of least resistance favors more selling to follow.
- Bitcoin Net-Longs Slide Into 1-Month Lows August 17, 2018Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current Bitcoin price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long.
- Gold: Net-Long Positions Dip Amidst Lowest Yearly Prices August 17, 2018Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current Spot Gold price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long.
- GBPUSD Weekly Technical Outlook: Short-Term Chart Shows Upward Momentum August 17, 2018GBPUSD continues to trade near its 14-month low but the short-term outlook may be slightly more positive for Sterling bulls.
- USD/CNH & Gold Price Action Point to Reversals Gaining Traction August 17, 2018It's been a strong rise for USD/CNH and precipitous fall for gold prices, but with sentiment at an extreme and price action cooperating reversals look set to gain momentum.
- Oil Ends Modestly Higher August 17, 2018
- Treasuries Close Roughly Flat After Late-Day Pullback August 17, 2018
- Dollar Falling On Disappointing Consumer Sentiment Data August 17, 2018
- Gold Settles Slightly Higher, But Sheds 2.9% In The Week August 17, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|