- Loonie Little Changed After Canada Wholesale Sales October 22, 2018
- Taiwan's Jobless Rate Remains Stable In September October 22, 2018
- *Canadian Wholesale Sales Edged Down 0.1% In August October 22, 2018
- Loonie Mixed Ahead Of Canada Wholesale Sales October 22, 2018
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTemail@example.com||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPfirstname.lastname@example.org||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTemail@example.com||1.5329||1.5109|
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Breakout Looms As DXY Has Bullish Momentum October 22, 2018Technical traders favor the adage that momentum leads price. If that’s the case, traders may soon see the US Dollar Index test the August high of 96.98.
- GBP/USD Drops Through 1.3000 to Find Support at 88.6% October Fib October 22, 2018Sellers have come back in the British Pound, and GBP/USD is trading below a big level after prices dropped below 1.3000.
- Weekly Technical Forecast: A Retreat in Global Equities and EURUSD Has Held Up to Trend, What Is Next? October 22, 2018For many assets this past week, the charts speak to a stalled effort to mount more meaningful reversals. With major equities like the Dow and FTSE 100 holding trendline resistence, EURUSD steadying at 1.1450 once again and Gold waffling above $1,210, conviction seems temporarily displaced. What are the levels to watch as we project the […]
- Weekly CoT Update: Speculators Buy Gold at Record Pace, Sell More Euros October 22, 2018Last week, large speculators bought gold at fastest one-week pace, while building the largest short position since early last year.
- Japanese Yen Weekly Technical Outlook: Pause Doesn’t Mean Bull Run is Over October 22, 2018The Japanese Yen’s bull run slowed last week, and despite losing ground against three currencies, the Yen remains the best performing major currency in October.
- ASX 200 Technical Analysis: Charts Say Oct’s Close Could Be Key October 22, 2018The ASX 200 has endured a tricky month, in common with many other global indexes. However the Aussie benchmark’s position has been made more precarious by the fall through 6,000