- Dollar Turns Weak Against Rivals On Weak Economic Data May 24, 2019
- Oil Futures Settle Modestly Higher May 24, 2019
- Treasuries Give Back Ground Following Yesterday's Rally May 24, 2019
- Gold Futures Come Off 1-week High, Settle Marginally Down May 24, 2019
Current Trading Positions
|Amplify Trading||BUY MKTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.2900||1.2977|
|MIG Bank||BUY STPemail@example.com||95.02||96.54|
|MIG Bank||SELL LMTfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.5329||1.5109|
- US Dollar Forecast: Can Volatility Rise Alongside Trade Weighted USD? May 26, 2019A sharp turn lower in the US Dollar may provide a short reprieve to the strangling of a strong US Dollar on the global economy, but the long-term trends continue to favor a stronger US Dollar Index.
- Oil Weekly Price Outlook: Crude Collapses as WTI Searches for Support May 26, 2019Crude prices posted an outside weekly reversal off the monthly highs and risk further losses into the May close. These are the levels that matter on the WTI weekly chart
- Pound Collapse Building Pressure for Reversal or Mere Liquidity Pause? May 25, 2019After a near-relentless dive from the British Pound these past three weeks, there was a break in the clouds Friday with a Sterling bounce on the same day the Prime Minister announced her resignation. Is this the first step for a reversal?
- Dow Jones, FTSE 100, DAX Technical Forecast May 25, 2019The Dow Jones is on course for its longest weekly losing streak in 8-years, while losses in the FTSE 100 is eased by the drop in the Pound.
- EUR/USD, EUR/NZD Chart Outlook Bearish with EUR./JPY Bottoming? May 25, 2019EUR/USD and EUR/NZD may find themselves aiming lower in the medium-term as the Euro depreciates. Against the Japanese Yen, EUR/JPY is facing key support and bullish reversal warnings.
- Gold Price Weekly Outlook - Looking to Break a Tightening Range May 24, 2019Gold is trapped in a short-term range and price action is building for a potential breakout next week